1. Day 23 & 24:  So since yesterday was a travel day and maybe not the best set-up day😟, we got up here to Mt Desert Narrows campground in Bar Harbor, ME and it took me a while to post! I still need to take a Xanax on travel days- we witnessed an accident right in front of us and traffic into Acadia has been horrible! But the campsite is freakin awesome and the mosquitos are very aggressive😠
  2. We hiked along Sand Beach and then up to Gorham Mtn and honestly the views and places we've seen are breath-taking. I can say that every hike has been the toughest and every view has been the best!(I think Alzheimers is setting in). Really I am so lucky to be able to do this trip across the country!






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer trip- June 12 - June 28, 2024

Summer trip 2024- May30-June 11, 2024

Day 43-50