Day 27, 28, 29: Sooo, 3 days without internet was actually wonderful! Now to catch everyone up! When we left Bar Harbor, the road trip to Woodstock NH- The White Mountains was absolutely breath-taking. The colors have finally popped. We were on back roads, through small towns and I kept taking videos through the truck window because it was too much to stop at every turn😫. Our campsite in Woodstock was deep in the woods and kinda spooky. The weather was yucky- cold and rainy. We did get out on 1 hike to Greely Pond and went to dinner at the Woodstock Inn and Brewery! If I ever figure out how to download my videos so they work, I will show you all the truck videos.
Day 27, 28, 29: Sooo, 3 days without internet was actually wonderful! Now to catch everyone up! When we left Bar Harbor, the road trip to Woodstock NH- The White Mountains was absolutely breath-taking. The colors have finally popped. We were on back roads, through small towns and I kept taking videos through the truck window because it was too much to stop at every turn😫. Our campsite in Woodstock was deep in the woods and kinda spooky. The weather was yucky- cold and rainy. We did get out on 1 hike to Greely Pond and went to dinner at the Woodstock Inn and Brewery! If I ever figure out how to download my videos so they work, I will show you all the truck videos.
Comments