Day 40: This is the start of our adventure home to family.  We left NY for one last venture to the World Little League Museum and baseball field.  It was pretty cool. Ending the day with fishing in the pond at our campsite in Nittany Mountain KOA Campground. Another beautiful sunny day and a really easy travel day. I have no proof, but I was just at the pond to sit in the sun and have a cocktail, but the damn fish kept biting and bothering me. Really, Bill will confirm my catch of a 5 lb'er Bass😀. I really just like to sit and fish and not catch anything😝
Oh and the campsite had a petting zoo of goats.

PS: Leggo Bill and Leggo Pam had been MIA- but found in a pair of jeans pocket😂















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer trip- June 12 - June 28, 2024

Summer trip 2024- May30-June 11, 2024

Day 43-50