Day 43, 44, & 45: Obviously I've been having a good time being home-because I haven't posted in 3 days😃! One rainy day, was perfect to just chill with my mom, then we've had some beautiful days but chilly(something we don't get much of in Texas). We've been enjoying meals with family, walking Oglebay and celebrating Trina's birthday with a family cookout! It's been so wonderful to be so blessed being able to do this trip. But one little hurdle while here in Wheeling, they have construction on every highway, side street, bridge and it's like twilight zone- they get you here and then you can't leave- it's been a freaking nightmare!!!!
Day 43, 44, & 45: Obviously I've been having a good time being home-because I haven't posted in 3 days😃! One rainy day, was perfect to just chill with my mom, then we've had some beautiful days but chilly(something we don't get much of in Texas). We've been enjoying meals with family, walking Oglebay and celebrating Trina's birthday with a family cookout! It's been so wonderful to be so blessed being able to do this trip. But one little hurdle while here in Wheeling, they have construction on every highway, side street, bridge and it's like twilight zone- they get you here and then you can't leave- it's been a freaking nightmare!!!!
Comments