Day 1 - Day 15 Feb 22 - Mar 8 Winter Trip
Hi Everyone
I got a late start on the blog this trip. First, I wasn't on the first week of the trip. Bill and Cooper started out and did some adventuring in Lafayette, New Orleans(Bourbon street and Cafe Dumond), Navarre Beach(Fishing trip and beach day), Tallahassee, and Amelia Island(golfing and family time)! I flew in, saw Coop in the airport, then he flew home. (Bill is an awesome travel agent!!!!Everything went perfect, even on the day the horrific storms came into Dallas😅) Bill and I got to have some family time with Rick and Karen (cousins in FL)We stayed at St Mary's KOA. We headed up to Savannah and did touristy things-trolley tour was awesome, dinner down at Vic's on the river. We stayed at Red Gate Farms(beautiful family farm with horses and goats and wedding venues)
![]() |
| St John the Baptist Basilica |
![]() |
| Fort Clinch FL |
![]() |
| Amelia Island |
![]() |
| Trail at Fort Clinch |
![]() |
| Trail Fort clinch |
![]() |
| Beach Tybee Island |
![]() |
| Davenport house Savannah |
![]() |
| Amelia Island |
![]() |
| St John Basilica-Savannah |
![]() |
| Camp site Red Gate Farms-Savannah |
![]() |
| Forsyth Park- Savannah |
![]() |
| Webb Military Museum-Savannah |
![]() |
| Amelia Island beach |
![]() |
| Azaleas in Forsyth Park |
![]() |
| River in Savannah? |

















Comments