7/13/23 - 07/16-23
John Wayne marina in Sequim, WA
Gig Hatbor
Crescent lake (Olympic National Park)
To Vantage WA
Hot Springs- Sol Duc
Fort Stevens
Cargo ship on the mouth of the Columbia River
Ok, ever since we have been in/out of cell service, I’m so screwed up on my days and dates😩 So as I continue I am in at least sequence of where we’ve been😂 ! continuing up the Oregon coast to Fort Steven’s State Park, close to Astoria(where Goonies was filmed) we drove past the house but didn’t get A picture. We visited the Maritime Museum (pretty cool history of the Columbia River) and also visited the historic Fort. Up into Washington to Olympic National Park- we stayed at Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort, did hwy 101 all the way! Crescent Lake was beautiful! Then over to Gig Harbor, WA at a Sun Outdoor resort! We had a delicious meal at Anthony’s on the bay, went to an art festival and a walk on Owen beach!
Gig Harbor, WA
Sol Duc (Olympic National Park)
Gig Hatbor
Crescent lake (Olympic National Park)
To Vantage WA
Hot Springs- Sol Duc
Fort Stevens
Cargo ship on the mouth of the Columbia River
To Vantage, WA
Ok, ever since we have been in/out of cell service, I’m so screwed up on my days and dates😩 So as I continue I am in at least sequence of where we’ve been😂 ! continuing up the Oregon coast to Fort Steven’s State Park, close to Astoria(where Goonies was filmed) we drove past the house but didn’t get A picture. We visited the Maritime Museum (pretty cool history of the Columbia River) and also visited the historic Fort. Up into Washington to Olympic National Park- we stayed at Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort, did hwy 101 all the way! Crescent Lake was beautiful! Then over to Gig Harbor, WA at a Sun Outdoor resort! We had a delicious meal at Anthony’s on the bay, went to an art festival and a walk on Owen beach!
























Comments